This interactive workshop focuses on the verbal, vocal and visual communication skills needed for participants to pass management-level, university, or post-university job interviews.
Who Will Benefit?
This workshop is ideal for non-profit and for-profit organizations that wish to train people changing jobs, seeking jobs or those entering the workforce for the first time. It is also very helpful for those interviewing within both commercial and academic organizations.
What You Will Learn:
A few of the things your group will learn in Ace the Interviews workshop include:
- How to self-critique and edit cover letters
- How to self-critique and edit resumes and C.V.s
- The most common interviewing styles and interview questions to expect
- How to assist in giving the interviewer what he/she really wants
- How to express yourself clearly and confidently
- How to express complex ideas simply
- How to build rapport with the interviewer
- What key body language you should know and display to increase your chances of success
- How to talk about your great qualities without sounding arrogant
- How to demonstrate past or current achievements
- How to show that you would be a great fit for the position you seek
Course includes many role-playing exercises, interviews, and post-interview critiques.
Customized to your company and industry needs. Please contact us to discuss further.
Required Investment In Time:
Two part-day or one full-day, depending on the goals of the organization. Please inquire to discuss your needs further.
Please Contact us today for a free consultation via phone, online, or face-to-face in Toronto. Let’s get the conversation started to see if 3V Training is the right option for your team communication improvement needs.