Are you unsure how your speaking/presenting is coming across, or know you need to improve the impact? Would you like to be seen as a confident, trust-worthy, and persuasive leader when you speak, present or pitch?
This program will guide leaders in the development of better public speaking, pitching and presentation skills, with and without a slide deck like PowerPoint. It will help individuals manage their public speaking jitters (if any) and provide tools to ensure a strong message is organized for impact and given with clear diction, a calm voice, and confident body language.
Who Will Benefit?
This coaching program is ideal for people that must do a lot of public speaking with their team and clients, shareholders, at meetings, formal presentations, pitches, PowerPoint, proposals, keynote addresses, M.C. duties, academic presentations, media relations, or are in the media, politics, law, etc. Accent reduction can also be added for those who use English as a second language.
What You Will Learn:
A few of the things you will learn in Podium Power includes:
- Dealing with the fear of pubic speaking
- Verbal techniques so you add power and persuasion
- How to structure a winning talk/presentation, small or large
- How to motivate and influence others
- Vocal rules so you sound calm, clear and confident
- Advanced body language techniques to build rapport and trust
- Using visual aids and hand-outs effectively
- PowerPoint Slide Deck repair, so you don’t bore people to death!
- Full feedback analysis on your presentations, speeches and media interviews (if required) with our unique ’3V Communications’ format
This program includes a digital 3V workbook, interactive and dynamic coaching sessions, light homework.
Required Investment In Time:
This customizable coaching program runs for a recommended minimum of 3 sessions, or is available in 5 sessions. You can run the sessions as often as you like, according to what fits your comfort and schedule best. You will be assigned homework to keep you busy in between sessions.
Please Contact us today for a free consultation via phone, online, or face-to-face in Toronto. Let’s get the conversation started to see if coaching is the right option for your communication improvement needs.